Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Where's Winter?

Well, I can't believe we are just in to August, we should be having temperatures in the mid teens, rain, wind etc, but what do we have?  Nothing but sunshine!  24 yesterday, and 25 today!  It is just like spring.  Yesterday, I had loads of cleaning to do, but decided with such a beautiful warm day, I needed some time to enjoy.  So, armed with my pot of jasmine green tea,


and my knitting

and beautiful Scully,

I enjoyed some lovely time out in the sun.  The sun was making Scully's collar sparkle,

and everything felt great.
I made a lovely vegetarian dinner, lentil and veg hotpot, but forgot to take photos.  

Today is another beautiful day, but I must tackle the bathroom (ugh) and the bedroom.  Then, it will be time to get on with some knitting this afternoon.  I am in the process of making my first ever doggie jumper, not for Scully, but for a friend's dog.  If it is a success, I will be selling them, so fingers crossed. Well, off to the cleaning :(
Happy knitting....


No comments:

Post a Comment