Sunday, October 12, 2014

Back in to the swing

Well here I am, no thinner after my long absence, in fact, oh no, my clothes are not fitting any more :(  Time to take action again.

Having just returned from a week in Tasmania, thought I would share some photos...


This was taken in the beautiful town of Oatlands, this house with attached shop was up for sale, so SORELY tempted!  



And what did I find in the middle of the main street - yes, a wool shop!  Sadly it was not open when we were there, truly, you could have heard my sobs from the other side of the world.  All the door knocking and foot stomping in the world would not bring anyone to the door.  I had to stand and gaze longingly at this beautiful locally spun wool through the window (yes, I know it is very blurry, but I am a knitter, not a photographer)


And then there was this one, knitting chair already in place..


And so it was back to beautiful Hobart, where thankfully their wool shops WERE open!  Here is the addition to my stash, I wonder what it will all become.

So now it is back to the real world, I am recovering from a horrible cold that I picked up on our travels, and I just wish I could sit and knit today, but must get some washing done, ironing, maybe after lunch.........

Happy knitting......

No comments:

Post a Comment