Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Near Miss

This is a very quick post before I head off to work.  Weigh-in day today, I was hoping to reach 86kg, which would have meant I could have started knitting my beautiful Rowan top.  But alas, would you believe it, the rotten scales said 86.1  !!!!  Yes, I know it is much the same thing, but I am determined I am NOT starting it until I reach 86.   Drat, I knew I shouldn't have had that beautiful vegie tart with puff pastry yesterday :(

On a brighter note, I have started my next customer order, which is going to be a doggie polo jumper !! It is a DROPS pattern, and I have had to make it a little bigger as this doggie has a slightly bigger tummy than the pattern states!  So, I have written it out, allowing for an extra 12 stitches, oh, whoever would have thought that learning maths at school would have come in handy one day!   Then I have coloured my own chart, which I am quite impressed with...


So now I am all set to go.  At least with having to postpone starting my Rowan top for another week, I will be able to make good progress on this!

Well, hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go,
Happy knitting........


No comments:

Post a Comment