Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Rainy days

Doesn't it just get your back up when you finally get a day with some decent rain, and windy too, perfect knitting weather, but oh no, you are at work !!  Just as well I love my job!  In my rush to get to work on time this morning, I left my knitting at home, what a disaster, I felt so weird at lunchtime, one of my colleagues even asked, where's the knitting !!
Well, I will certainly be getting stuck into it after dinner.  I have nearly finished the right front of my jacket, yahoo!  Then just the left front, back & collar to do !! And the dreaded sewing up of course, and will have to go on a shopping trip to find the perfect buttons.

OK, time to post my "before" photos, here goes.....


 
 
I shall have to have a look around for some "now" photos, although I still want to lose about 12 - 15 more kgs.
 
Happy knitting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment