Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Weigh-in day

I just can't believe it is weigh-in tonight, where did the last week go!  Have had a good week, but the scales at home don't show much change, oh well, never mind, it will eventually show.  I am feeling much better, finally getting rid of this cold I have had for over 4 weeks, and have started exercising again.

My fingers are getting plenty of exercise with my knitting, I really didn't want to eat anything sweet after dinner last night, so got straight into my knitting after dinner.  I was trying to be too clever, I did the sleeves first, on one needle, then thought I would do the left & right fronts together on one needle as well, got to around where the first button hole should be, and realised that I have to COMPLETE the left side first, then mark the button places on it, then work the buttonholes to match on the right side!  So the right side got put on a stitch holder, where it will stay until necessary.

Thought I had finished the left side last night, then it says, keep on with pattern until it measures the same as the back!!  What??  I haven't done the back yet!  So know the left front is on a stitch holder, until I complete the back!!!  So much for being smart!  Oh well, never mind.  It is turning out really well, I am so happy with it, and Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino must be the softest baby wool ever.  I will post some photos when I finish work for the week.  Well, off to work, knitting all packed for my lunch break..

Happy knitting......

No comments:

Post a Comment