Friday, October 18, 2013

No knitting today

A busy day today, had boot camp this morning, always a struggle at 8am on  Saturday, but leaves you feeling marvellous afterwards!  Then it was off to a morning high-tea for a very dear friend/work colleague who turned 70 today!  Yes, 70 and she still works full time, she tap dances, an amazing person.  But I have an awful feeling the high tea won't help the weight loss :)

Now I am home looking at my pile of ironing which doesn't seem to want to go anywhere :(

Then I have to make a pavlova to take to my sister's house tomorrow, as we are going there for lunch, and then I think I will crash.  Well, I am not going to cook tonight, the hungry hordes can sort themselves out, there are plenty of leftovers in the fridge.  We are going to have a dvd night tonight, I think the very first original  Star Trek movie will be showing!  Trouble is hubby likes to watch movies in the dark, which means the knitting will be staying asleep in it's bag all day (unless I feel a food attack coming on, which means knitting will replace ironing he he)  Still, there's always tomorrow.

Happy knitting....

No comments:

Post a Comment