Saturday, November 2, 2013

Diary of a desperate dieter Pt 1

Well, I have well and truly fallen off the wagon.  All my old habits have returned, over the past few months I have put on about 7 kilos!  So, it is time to take action.

I have been knitting at night in an attempt to stop eating, but it hasn't really been working.  I LOVE knitting so much, I have decided that it will now be my reward for a day of healthy eating.

I have started this beautiful Perth morning with a lovely healthy juice (made from kale, lemon, ginger, cucumber, parsley, orange and apple), with some beautiful whole grain toast.  Very enjoyable, and I am now going to enjoy a nice cup of jasmine green tea.....


 
Then it was a toasted cheese (low fat variety) & tomato sandwich for lunch, with a nice juicy orange.
 
Then made a batch of banana & raspberry muffins to share with some friends who are coming over this afternoon, these are a Weight Watchers recipe, so one should be OK !


And my current project, a vintage top, in pale lemon, will soon be finished, the pattern is a lot trickier than I thought, there are two row where the pattern is very similar, but in a reverse order, and you have to have your wits about you!  Still, I am really happy with how it is turning out, I have finished the front, nearly finished the back, then just the little short sleeves to go.

 
 
I won't have much time to knit tonight, as we are off to the airport to pick up Michelle, who has been enjoying some time over in Canberra and Woollongong, at two weddings, one of which she was a bridesmaid, so I am looking forward to seeing her photos.  We should be home about 8pm, so may get an hour or so of knitting in before I head off to bed, ready for work tomorrow.
 
Hope my food intake is better this week !!
 
Happy knitting...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment