Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weigh-in Day

 

 
Well, today's the day.  Tonight is my first weigh-in since the beginning of December.  I am guessing I have gained about 3-4 kgs, but whatever the number, it doesn't matter, because it all starts from here.
I have already started my exercise program, had a workout yesterday and today (having a daughter who is a PT helps), and am actually looking forward to getting started on the Weight Watchers program again.

Day 1 tomorrow will be a challenge - my darling mother-in-law has been in hospital with an infected leg wound, for four weeks, and she finally came home on Monday, so we are having a welcome home dinner for her tomorrow night.  We are going to have a roast, make it "Christmassy", as she can't really even remember Christmas Day.  However, as deserts are my downfall, we are having a plum pudding (bought one), which I don't like, and I am going to make a diet fruit jelly, which I do like, so I should be able to fit all that in to my program OK.

On the knitting front, I have finished the little baby's wrap around jacket I was making, I am so happy with it, and the colour is just beautiful.  I wasn't sure about the ribbon when I got it, I wanted plain organza, but as usual, when you know exactly what you want, you can never find it!  This ribbon is the closest I could get, but now that it is all finished I really like it.


                                      


More details of my knitting can be found on my facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/slimknittings

Now on to my next project, a nice deep emerald green beanie, with an intricate cable pattern.  I love this pattern, and have already made a purple one,

 

I was going to make four of these, all in different colours, but now my beautiful eldest daughter Michelle (29) has started to learn to knit, and she raided my stash!  So now I only have the wool to do three.  Oh well, another trip to the wool shop might be in order!

Happy knitting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment