Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The tension builds....

Thankfully my healthy eating has been back on track, had a great day yesterday, got stuck into my knitting last night, and managed to stay away from chocolate biscuits!  Tonight is weigh in night, not sure how I will go, have had a rotten cold/flu thing for a few weeks now, and I can't exercise, because as soon as I exert myself I get short of breath.  If I stay the same I will be happy.  My own fault for eating all those TimTams !!!

I have started on the front sections of my baby jacket, although I am used to the pattern now, I still have to have my wits about me.  It gives you the instructions for the row with the buttonholes, but doesn't tell you which rows to do them in!  So, I am just going to judge the first one from the picture, and as the pattern is 16 rows, will do a buttonhole on the same pattern row each time.  I am definitely challenging myself with my knitting these days, and tackling things of higher difficulty!

Hopefully my daughter will take some photos of my new yarn while I am at work today, and I will be able to post them tonight, along with a (fingers crossed) weight loss figure !!

Happy knitting......

No comments:

Post a Comment